Welcome to Curious Business

Every Friday, I post a small insight into running Curio City and/or Blue Hills Editorial Services. My most recent posts are directly below. You can also start with the first post, or use the subject labels to the right to home in on particular topics. Feel free to comment on anything that interests you.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Welcome to Curio City

Here, at last, begins the blog that I've threatened for months to start. I hope that it will lead to informal contacts with other entrepreneurs who want to share stories and experiences. I hope that it will not lead to a barrage of people trying to sell me something. I get too much of that already.

Once I get the place fully set up, I intend to post at least once a week with the latest shenanigans from Kraken Enterprises, parent corporation of Curio City Online.

Meanwhile, if someone is already reading this, please visit Curio City Online to see what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment.

Google Search

Google