Welcome to Curious Business

Every Friday, I post a small insight into running Curio City and/or Blue Hills Editorial Services. My most recent posts are directly below. You can also start with the first post, or use the subject labels to the right to home in on particular topics. Feel free to comment on anything that interests you.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, August 20, 2006

So What Do You Think?

My previous 10 posts gave you a short autobiography, the genesis of Kraken Enterprises and Curio City Online, a brief history of my first year in business, and a look at my current status and immediate challenges.

Now I’ll lay back until I see some indication that people are reading this. If you find it interesting or useful, please leave a comment. I seek readers who can learn from my mistakes and advise me on solving or avoiding problems – especially regarding marketing and technology. I’d like to establish an honest, free-wheeling dialog with interested small business owners, customers, vendors, and suppliers. I hope it will be useful to me and my readers. But first I need to know that you’re reading.

Sound off. This is my last post until I have some reason to continue. Is there anything you’d like to know more about? Did you enjoy what I've written so far?

(Oh, and if you don't comment, please make your presence known by clicking the ads at the top of my page.)

NEXT: ????

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment.

Google Search

Google