Welcome to Curious Business

Every Friday, I post a small insight into running Curio City and/or Blue Hills Editorial Services. My most recent posts are directly below. You can also start with the first post, or use the subject labels to the right to home in on particular topics. Feel free to comment on anything that interests you.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, June 21, 2013

10k




Right now Quickbooks is on transaction number 9999. I'm going to roll 10,000 at any moment now. That includes some noise, such as replacement shipments that went out for free – but it is close enough to the actual number of shipments to be an official milestone. A lot closer than Sunshop’s 10,270 tally, anyway.

It took nearly eight years (from November 21, 2005) to hit 10,000. Amazon undoubtedly does that many sales on a slow day -- hell, for all I know they make 10,000 sales in an hour. But I processed and shipped every single one of those sales myself, so that’s cause for celebration. Won't you join me?

Yay! Whee! Oboy!

OK, celebration’s over. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment.

Google Search

Google