Welcome to Curious Business

Every Friday, I post a small insight into running Curio City and/or Blue Hills Editorial Services. My most recent posts are directly below. You can also start with the first post, or use the subject labels to the right to home in on particular topics. Feel free to comment on anything that interests you.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, January 25, 2013

Here Comes the Sun





The Solar Powercaps finally came! They really are as cool as I had hoped. If I don't sell hundreds of these I’m doing something wrong. They will appeal to frugal people who don’t want to keep buying batteries, to eco-conscious sorts, and to techies who are geeked about solar power.

I’m going to bring in lighted visors this summer and winter hats this fall. Those will find an audience, too, but I really think the solar caps are going to blow outta here. 

That’s all for this week. January numbers coming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment.

Google Search

Google